Primary Purpose: Instruct students and assist them with developing intellectually, physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually.
- Develop and evaluate curriculum.
- Prepare daily lesson plans and materials for the classroom.
- Instruct students by implementing lesson plans and objectives into the classroom setting.
- Motivate students to learn both the facts and the application of material.
- Monitor student behavior.
- Issue progress reports, interims, and grades.
- Spiritual: Must have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of their life and; demonstrate a living relationship with Jesus Christ as described in “The Baptist Faith and Message: the tenets of the Southern Baptist denomination.
- Skills/Knowledge: Knowledge in subject area, Ability to communicate to students. First Aid Training and CPR.
- Education/Training: Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university in area of expertise.
To apply please go to https://www.hba.net/about/employment