Driscoll Boulevard Baptist Church seeks a Senior Pastor for a congregation of 150 in a suburban community in northwestern Spokane, WA. His primary roles are to preach, teach, shepherd and lead the church in ministry.
• High degree of personal spiritual maturing reflecting the character of Christ in his private life and public ministry.
• Master of Divinity degree or educational equivalent.
• Minimum of three years of experience in full time pastoral ministry.
• Ability to communicate meaning and insight from Scripture to connect with church members and non-churched people.
• Commitment to the Southern Baptist Convention and affirmation of the Baptist Faith and Message statement.
• Understanding of and commitment to local and world missions.
Compensation and benefits are commensurate with experience and qualifications. To apply, send a cover letter, resume and two page summary of Christian conversion and call to ministry.